Tuesday, May 11, 2010

♥ Surprise from my mummy ♥

My mood is going up and down today. So dramatic. ^^
My mood is getting down because of the incident happened in the morning.
If u haven't read my previous blog and makes u so blur about what i'm talking about, pls see here. Thx^^

My mood is going up because of the of my mummy. Her unexpected sudden coming back do really cheer me up alot (damn alot) and bright my day. ♥ ♥ ♥

As usual, I went home for my lunch.
Then 'someone' called me while I was eating. Although he's somehow annoying, but talking with him really do take my fatigues away. LoL.

Then, lou dou told me he wanna go out a while. He will send me to work after he come back.
That time still early mahh.. So, i decided to wait him come back only go to work lorr..

After I've done prepared for going work, I saw someone going down from car, the body so familiar geh. OMG!! Is mummy!!!
Mummy come back dy!!! huhu~~

The first thing when I see mummy is not helping her to carry her stuffs which has been carried by her both hands, but shout her loudly "MUMMY" and then hug her tight tight!!
*hang fuk* ♥ ♥ ♥

But unfortunately i was in rush that time and I need to go back to work as I'd late for 10mins. =p
So, after hug her few seconds then I've to let her go and run to the car.

Then after fong gong, when i reach home. I hungry again>.<
I saw table there's my favourite egg tarts from "Tong Kei"(棠记)
Yummy yummy!!! Because i'm too hungry and wants to eat them so much. So, i even forgot to picture them down=(
Manyak sedap lehhh!!!!!

Thx mummy for come back coming back early and bring us such nice tarts~~
I Love You Mummy ♥ ♥ ♥

p/s: My plan ruined out dy larr...
My sis go and tell mummy about my plan lorr...
iyoorr.. 4 of us are planning cook dishes for mummy individually. Each of us will cook a dish. And i will try to bake a cake. Lol. I never bake cake before this. So, i said, I will try to bake a cake. hehehe..=p
But, too bad, she knew it jor.
And just now she said,
阿琪,你要做蛋糕给我啊?你做的蛋糕能吃的吗?
你要煮菜啊?你连荷包蛋都煎到特别样衰的。你要煮哦??
I give her gik dao!! Look down me??? I swear I wanna let u smile till cry!!! hmph!!
走着瞧!!

No comments:

Post a Comment