Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A sudden decision :)

Yesterday, I was invited to join their meeting for the Karnival Lipis.
Feel thankful for Mr. Pauzi's will which is trying to bring me up and giving me a chance like this in organizing such a big event with them. :)

But, unfortunately, my practical period is from 3rd May to 25th Jun, while the Karnival is on 26th Jun till 2nd July. Which means, i could't join the event!!!
wtf???!!!!

For yr information, i do not get any elauns during my interns. :(
But, i got soo0o0o0o big interest in joining such event.. hehe..
So, I've come out an instance decision, that is extend one more week for my practical...hehe^^

And i've speak out my decision during the meeting, luckily, Mr.pauzi allow it and he welcome me to do so... Huhuhu~~

I hope my decision is right and I really hope I can learn something from here..
I haven't told my family about this decision, but i guess they will support me..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment