Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bad Dream =(

Yesterday i had a bad dream.
In that dream, i was back to my form5's life..
That means all the people and all the situation are back to that time exactly how was it that time.

But, there's a big different!!! A big big different!! This cause me feel bad when i woke up just now. =(

My best friend, Sin Yee, get bullied by ppl that I actually cannot get over them that time. In fact, i'm kinda scare of them because due to some reasons. =='''
But, in that dream, i couldn't do anything to protect her from them. I feel so helpless.
Normally when she get hurt, i will try my best to help her. (as much as i can larr=p)

Inside the dream, she cried like hell, till her eyes swollen like a small pau >.<
Even after i woke up, I also cannot forget the look she wearing uniform with her swollen eyes.=='''
(very yong sui actually.. wahahahaha=p)

She's having her break at Langkawi. I really scare that is implying something behind the dream. So, i msg her n ask her is it everything is fine there. Fortunately her answer really makes me released.
Her msg reply:::

『Dun ting too much.. juz a dream nie.. tk it ez,hhe.. 2nite i will bk ukm le..next week i will bk lipis, i gt bring chocolate for u all o.hehe』

U all see her reply larr.. nvr scare also.. Kanasai her.. =='''
And console back me tim=='' Really give her kek dao~~
But her msg makes me feel better lorr^^
What can I do is wishing her have a safe journey lorr.. >.<

Another bad things in my dream was, the one I care the most betrayed me!!!!
And I also cried like hell in the dream.. wtf!!!
The dream is so real until I still can rmb the 'sam tong' feel after I woke up =(
*Fortunately i din cry after i woke up like Trista last time.. Hohoho=p*

Maybe i think too much during the time i'm awake, until the time i'm sleeping also keep thinking the same. >.<'''
In Chinese---->"日有所思,夜有所梦"

But, the only things i feel delighted is-- It's not a nightmare that will caused me awake at night, but just a dream that makes me feel bad in the dream and after i woke up>.<
*A new fraud and comfort in my own way =='''*

Hope everything is going smoothly and fine.
Wish all ppl that i loved will always in *safe and happy mode*!!

♥ ♥ ♥








3 comments:

  1. 我昨晚也做恶梦。
    梦见3个人。
    我们4个人,在一辆车上。
    驾车的,是我翻脸好朋友的前男友。
    坐副驾驶位的,是一个已经溺水死掉的人,我还问他:你最近过到怎样了?(醒来后几个小时才想起他不在人世了)
    我坐后面,坐我隔壁的,是我的EX!!!
    恶梦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇,那么恐怖的!!!
    真的很恐怖咧。
    你有跟你妈妈讲吗??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我没有跟我妈妈讲哦。。。
    我妈妈都不懂我拍过拖的。。。
    怎样跟她讲?
    梦了就算了~~

    ReplyDelete