Thursday, May 6, 2010

SsSsssssssnaking~~~

Since there's someone who's complaning i always write my blog in Mandarin. She asked me to write in English.

Erm.. Actually not that i don't wanna write in english, but my english is a 'limited edition' language, I do not have those expert "geng" and correct language knowledge in English ( what i'm trying to say is my grammar and vocab..=.=''')

Also, i used to write it in Mandarin. My mother language is Mandarin mahh, so of course i can express out myself better(MUCH BETTER) in Mandarin lorr... ^^

But, i'd promise her that I'll try to write my blog in English, so this is the first here..

The time I'm typing my blog now is 11.15am.. which is the time i should be working and not suppose to online.. But i didnt... wahahahaha=p
What i did is people are doing their daily job but i got nothing to do..
and my superior go for her minum pagi.. so i'm super damn free now..
actually she assigned me to help her double check the fail system, but i'm not in mood to do so.
and if i finish this job in the morning, then i shall lagi super damn free in the evening.
so i choose to change character---snake---.
yup!!! im "snaking" now... huhu~~

Actually there's another two students are having internship with me which they are from UTM (Malays)
they two are so hardworking in doing their labelling. but i've tired of doing those things.
i dont like to cut out those things and then liminate it and paste it.
ya, for the first two day, u ask me to do this, okay.. no problem.. it is because you all are rushing for the 5S audit. so as a 'part' of you all, i have the obligation to help u..
but the auditon is done, but u still ask me to do all these stuffs. sorry lorr.. i will pass it to others lorr..
one of the reason i dun like to do all these is because i have no talent in doing all these..
u wanna say me stupid, lazy also okay larr.. i admit it..
i even will cut my fingers while im using scissors to cut out the paper..=.='''
not even u feel swt, me, i sendiri also swt gao gao for my self...@.@!!!
(However, dont care how much i dont like.. I still have to follow and obey to them.. whatever they ask me to do, I cannot say no!!!!!! hizzzz!!!!!)

So now, my job will be checking the fail system, to handle the documents which is need to be sign by Encik. Mohd Pauzi, wich is the incharge person of the Majlis Daerah Lipis.

Basically, all of my colleagues are nice, friendly and i think they are quite 38, cuz most of them are female...
u know, when there's a lot of female working together, they will be busy gossiping and then slower their working progress... nobody will disagree bah~~

Oh ya, one thing i really beh tahan is their working progress. damn slow lorr.
even siu chee also complaining, after she apply for the business license for a month ago, but till now also havent get the license.. u see larr.. how 'fast ' is their working progress??? @.@!!!

aiyarr.. watever is it.. non of my business.. i think i would not work for government IF there's any other better choice for me after i graduate.. cuz i really cannot get through their mind...=.='''

it's time for me to stop now.. the boss come out dy..
as u all know, i curi-curi online nia~~

counting on for the lunch time at 1pm... back home~~~~huhu~~~

2 comments: