Monday, May 24, 2010

Siennnnnnn!!! >.<'''

Huu~~ It's 8.45am, and I should be having work, yes, indeed, i'm actually "doing" my job>.<
I'm just spending my time to "explore" new things in my facebook and blogger. *ngek ngek*

Can't deny that I'm getting lazier as compared to the time that I'm new here.
(I mean,I dy used to the environment here and I started to get bored and tiring of what I've done for the last 3 weeks. Everyday i just keep repeating the same works, and those 'keh leh feh' job like cutting, arranging files and bla bla bla that any small characters also can do it as well...hehehehe=p)


I'm thinking, is that office job really suitable for me???
Everyday just handle those documents...chit chat with colleagues... (or only my internship place having this kinda of phenomena??)

Normally, when I'm free and got nothing to do, I'll ask them,"is there anything that I can help you?" And then they will smile at you (this means that they are soo sooooo happy) and then they will pass their job to me.
But now, I won't do this anymore. These jobs does not challenging at all and do not inspiring me to accomplish them. I did those works because i want my time pass faster. Because if u keep doing something, then the time will flies faster than the time when u did nothing and just sit there and play sms. =.=''' haizzzzzz

Siennnn arrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'm counting on is that Karnival Lipis. I think this event act as a big motivator to motivate me and inspiring me to do those 'keh leh feh' work so that the date is getting more closer to the Karnival Lipis.
Because of this event, I decided to extend my internship period and give up my precious holidays.

I really hope that my decision is right. And I can really learn something from this event. Cuz i know, involved myself in Karnival Lipis in the most critical time that I can learn new things during this internship period and really useful in my life later on.
~~Cheers Kenix~~

No comments:

Post a Comment