Friday, May 7, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥I miss my Mummy so badly♥ ♥ ♥


2010 Mother's day falls on this coming Sunday---> 9/05/2010

As usual, 4 of us will discuss how to celebrate Mother's day..
But, unfortunately, mummy couldn't make it this year..
She could not come back on this Sunday!!!!so sad..=(

But, never mind.. We'd decided to celebrate with her after she come back.
Yesterday she msg us:::
【 这次母亲节:)妈咪没有在家里不是很寂寞:p又清静:(
妈咪没有你们:'(在我身边真的很寂寞:$ 】

then i replied::::
【不要紧。我们等你回来再庆祝咯。我爱你妈咪。】

after a while, she replied:::
【谢谢你们♥ 妈咪爱你们♥我的好儿女♥】


See, isn't she cute???
Actually she always act like a child, always 'teh' us larr.. 'fa pi qi' when we didn't tell her wherever we go..
i still remember when i dating last time, always hang out with BF..
then she will keep asking me back home n bla bla bla..
not because she doesn't like BF, but she jealous that i spent my time with him more than her.. 『makan cuka lah dia』wahahahaha=p
My first broke up with him, she hug me n cry with me together.
Sorry mummy, always makes u so worried about me.
i will try to become more 'sang sing' de larr..
muacksss ♥ ♥ ♥

I ♥ you my mummy!!!! More than anyone will do..
Also, i know you love me more than anyone will do..

Counting on the day that you will come back..
tik tok.. tik tok.. tik tok...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, yay! Now I love your blog~

    Wei, very touching! Send my regards to your mum. You are right, your mum is super cute! :)

    Miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss bel bel.. come n look for my mom when u r here.. she will be back on next week..
    ask her cook for u larr.. i think she loves to.. huhu~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...later yr mum says im fat pig =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm.. she always scold ppl fat de larr...
    used to it~~~ hoho~~

    ReplyDelete