Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just for you~~ Tay Chai Yinn ♥ ♥ ♥

Just now my little cute roommate (erm.. shud be my ex-roommate dy, bur since i havent get the new roommate, so she still consider as my roommate bahh~~ aiyarr..watever larr...), she msg me n told me that she's going to work at cheras neway, and ask me go look for her if got any free time..

We chit chat for a few msgs. From those msgs only i know that her house's internet supply spoiled dy, so she can't get to surf internet. But she told me after she starts her work, maybe she'll more easier get to use for internet.

And the main point I'm here is wanted to share with u all that this "little melon" said she miss me!!!!!
wahahahahaha=p
U know, i'm so damn happy after she said this to me. Although i'm the 1st who told her that i miss her after she asked me got miss her onot..==''' huhu~~

It's not really a big matter whether who say it 1st.
But, is our heart~~♥ ♥ ♥
I know she miss me, n she know that i miss her.
That's more than enough, right??

I don't know when she'll see this post, cuz i dun even know when she'll get her internet supply.
What i wanna tell u is, you're my "little melon" forever...
i love you~ =p (shy shy)
Sincerely, i miss you.. miss your laugh, miss the time u being bullied by me, miss the time u being forced by me to go out, miss the time u helped me massage, miss the time u 'teh' me, miss the time i 'teh' u, miss the time that we used to sleep together, and miss the time we hanging around, miss the time u fat hiao in front me, also, miss the time u dancing in front me just wanna cheer me up!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!

I know the chances we hanging out is getting lesser as U n Me will get another new roommate, the time we meet each other also getting lesser, too.
But, in my heart, u are the best roommate for me. Now and forever. ♥ ♥ ♥




p/s: wish u really enjoy your work which will be starts on this coming Monday.. All the best and good luck for you~
muacksssss~

8 comments:

  1. wah~~~ your english very dim~~ hehehe~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. senior, dun ejek me larr.. i try to improve my english by writing blog in english.. hohoho=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. just for me why use english de...
    u know my poor english de larr~~~
    paiseh paiseh...

    so touch^^
    and happy^^
    miss u^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..
    becuz by reading n writing we can improve our english mahh...
    i miss u too :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also had written a post abt u...
    last sem...
    dunno u read it anot^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. my rommmate marr... i got read larr.. hehe... juz din comment marr.. hehe.. luv u, muackss ~!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yameh??
    u got read ah??
    cheh~~
    go comment something mah...

    ReplyDelete