Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An awful morning =.='''

Today, right after i reach my workplace n punch my card, i saw my colleague (she usually is a cheering girl)sitting in her place with a serious face. Her face actually quite fierce when you look carefully.
Then my first thinking in my mind is--> is that something wrong about her today??

Very unfortunately, my guessing was right. She really got something wrong on her today.

Once i get my ass off to my place, she suddenly cry. And her place are just in front of mine. So i can see her facial expression clearly. When she's cring, other colleagues also come and console her of course, some of them are looking at her because of their curiosity for knowing what's going on.

Then suddenly, she shout out:" jangan pandang saya!!!jangan pandang saya!!!"
Walao!! After she shout this, all ppl 'shooo' then gone back to their place.
Okay, fine. That time i tot is something bad happened on her yesterday because she was MC yesterday. (It was just my guessing.)

At this time, the bell is ringing which means i have to start my working day le..
Mana tau, she suddenly scream very loudly. And this screaming makes the account department which is near with my department also come out and ask for wat's happening...=.='''

She suddenly scream, suddenly laugh, suddenly cry.. Tell you guys, you can't imagine how horror she looks like when she smile. My 'bulu roma' also naik leh...>.<
Really kong bu!!!!!!!!

That time i was freaking scare lorr.. Although i hear so much of this condition, but this is the 1st time i really met with this kinda situation. So, i have really got no idea how to handle this. I feel like wanna cry. She is so kesian. She's in pregnant. And she have to fight with that so called "syaitan".

Then now got bomoh come, still 'treating' her..
My mak cik colleague told me alots this kinda things in Malays lorr.. haizz..
feel bad for them.. =(

Really hope she can get well soon.. Feel sympathy on her..
Wanna become mummy dy still need to fight with those evil thing..=(
Jia you ya~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment