Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Genting Trip and Happy Merdeka's Day

                     
Erm.. I dunno how to start my post actually..
I'm here because I wanna share my happiness with u guys that I went to Genting on 30th August with my Big Potato Fiancé and 2 of his house mates - Ah Beng and Siu Leng.

Both of us really enjoy the trip very much. And this is our first trip. An memorable and enjoyable trip with him. *Love it*
Also, I had watched the most nice, beautiful fireworks with him.
"The firework was pretty marvelous and wonderful.. I never seen such a beautiful firework before.. sparkling and booming firework was present indulgently in the sky and it made the sky bright and glaring from dark..what a spectacular sight to behold.." 
( I copy from his blog. Ngek ngek =pWell described with those words.  )
  Both of us~ ♥ ♥ ♥                                         Ah Beng and Siu Leng~ Sweet Couple ^^
Fireworks... Damn nice lorr.. Love it!!!



I guess this post would have more and more pics rather than words compared to my previous posts. Hehe..
Here are those pics.....

Big potato bring me for Haagen Daz the day before genting trip and we watch "Step Up 3 3D"
The ice cream taste delicious and movie damn nice!! hehe
he is talking with my mummy.. 报到-ing... keke=p
This is the first time I'm in Genting cable car.. And I'm happy because i did this with him ^^
loving couple :)


four of us~ took by a potato camera man =p

nice background. LOL!

Baskin Robin in Genting ^^
On da way back, inside the cable car again =)


I just love yr innocent looks!!! cant stop laughing when i look at this... muahahahaha!!!

Thx for being with me in this Genting Trip.. I love you! Mwahhhh!! ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

  1. If I didnt bring you, who else I can bring along leh? I have nobody to go with except you..hahaha.. Thank you for giving me chance to spend time with you this queen once again.. ^_^

    After this, next time you should bring me to somewhere else instead of i bring you..no way to say NO ohh.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz...
    almighty cockroach always be the 1st reader and 1st comment person~~
    sweet sweet loh^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz..dun jealous la..i just faster than u 21mins only mah..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Potato fiancé, yalo.. u cannot bring others go except me!! ngek ngek=p
    haha.. whr can i bring u go woh?? u r dai lou leh.. sure u bring me go de lah..blekkkkk

    little melon, u no heart de lah... last time u r the 1st person who read n comment in my blog de leh.. u've changed le~!!!wuwuwuwuwuwu=(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 pairs couple..sweet till boom~=D

    ReplyDelete