Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To Min Min!!!!

10/09- min min's birthday... so bad could not celebrate with her... lol.. but at least i'm glad that i'm the one who makes her cries... wakaka=p

erm..i'm not intend to write this in english actually.. it is because this laptop don hav chinese or perhaps i dunno how to turn on the 'pinyin' version.. so i have to use my broken english to write down this blog lo..>.<

1st, i'm quite happy that finally i get to know min min's friends that she always mentioned them to me - Kelly and Shahirah(i hope that i did not spell wrong=p)... they r just very friendly, nice, pretty and ALSO they can speak english damn super duper fluently... this is the 1st time i heard malaysian people who can speak english till i feel very very shy to open mouth to show them my broken malaysia english...
OS: I WISH ONE DAY THAT I CAN SPEAK LIKE THEM ALSO...hehe:p

2nd, thx min min for willing to lend me her dresses for my course night... if not, i've to wear pants and thr would be few girls will keep complaining tat i've broke my promised and thus don wanna talk to me few years... wahahahahaha=p
fortunately, thx min min...finally i can found the dress that i really like and i always wanted it all the time... muackss~!!
OS: and i think i have to start to buy some dresses to wear... wearing dresses maybe will makes me looks more slimmer and girlish.. =p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRISTABEL LEO MIN MIN again...
hope that u have an enjoyable n unforgettable birthday celebration on 2mr...

k loh... gotta sleep now.. my eyes very dry now... nvr sleep for whole night....
and im counting on 2mr.. course night and min min's birthday celebration.... hohoho=p
i hope we'll had a fun and crazy party....
CheersZZZZZ<3

1 comment:

  1. i see i see...
    who is min min?
    happy birthday to her too~~
    hehe~~~

    ReplyDelete