Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A super late post ^.^

Okay, this post should be done right after 3rd Jan.
But I was tired after hung out whole day with my dearest siblings included my lil bro as well.

Nah, 3rd Jan is my lovely beloved mummy's big day.
As what I've planned, me and Lynn (my younger sis) told mummy that we're going to Subang to find her and out for dinner. But what I didn't tell her is, I've asked my younger bro and youngest sis to come out to KL from Lipis.

There's something happened that caused mummy not happy a while.. haihh.. but forget about it,
Skip to the main point...

I asked both of them hide inside the car, while me, Lynn and lao gong go inside the house and asked mummy come out.
Then, when mummy gone out, she saw there are people inside the car, then she looked again and shout:
‘做么阿杰在车里面的??'
Then she saw my youngest sis,
'全部出完来了哦???哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!'
I really couldnt tell you guys how I feel after I saw mummy laugh non stop.
Top satisfation were achieved. LOL

And we celebrated her bday outside of my uncle's apartment due to the baskin robin ice cream is melting.




Mummy, there's no word in the world can really express how I love you. 
Thanks for giving birth to me, ling, keat and chun..
We will try not to disappointed you, 
and will try to obey to you more.. =p
Happy birthday Mummy!!! 
I love you Mummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so touched after i read this and I understand how ur mum feel at that time......

    ReplyDelete