Tuesday, January 11, 2011

♥ ♥My man♥ ♥

This post is specially for the one I love, Klein Tang Siew Kong a.k.a Kenix Lim Chiau Chyi's belonging. xD

I got some funny photo collection after we went to the Korean restaurant, KimchiHaru.
Here they go~!!

The Kimchi that he dislike very much
after he ate the Kimchi.. hahhaa.. CAPTURED!!
 I like the way you hug me =)
(Although i look more big size than you =.=)
 The happy couple ♥ ♥
 Naughty YOU!!!!
 Pian zui=(
 This is my man!! He's belongs to me!! ♥ ♥
 I love this!!! YOU're very cute!! Love you!♥ ♥
Blekkkkkk:p
Du Du zui~

Today is a special day, 11111.
I'm super surprise and happy when i get yr msg after my lunch.
Lpdr,happy 11111 day..hehe..i jz realized today is so special..
aother memorable day to us despite we are separated far away forcefully...
although so far, but our heart yet so closed..hehe..
i love you..muacxx..
I know, it's just a msg, but this represent his heart towards me.
Yea, I'm kinda simple SOMETIMES, a msg can bright my day up =)

Lg, I want to put super glue on my hands and then touch you! So i can hold onto you forever and never let go!♥ ♥
I know that time, patience, understanding, and love is all you need and I'll try to give'em all to you~
Do you ever know that your touch makes me melt, your kiss makes me weak, your voice lightens up my day, and when i see you i still get butterflies.  i love you ♥ 

1111--->160 days since we've been together ♥ ♥


I don't want another Cinderella story. I don't even want a Twilight story. All I want is you & me. Our own story with our own happy ending.
And i know,
~ you are my happy ending ~

3 comments:

  1. at the beginning, i really let you gik sei lorrrrrr~~ but the more i read continuously, the more i didnt angry and i was being touched.. ^^ muacksss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse, waiting for yr turn~ ^^

    almighty gazat, gik u is the thing i should do everyday^^
    yea lor.. i shud write in my bog that my responsible is to gik u.. blekkkk=p

    ReplyDelete