Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥ F-I-F-T-H M-O-N-T-H ♥

It's our fifth month!! teehee~
Everything goes smoothly and lovable..

And finally I take out my courage to follow him back Ipoh on last Monday.
(I said so because I really scare to face with my bf's family due to my past experience.)
But the facts prove that I'm just thinking too much..

His family is just... indescribably..LOL
The way he talk to his family is just so FRIENDLY.
I can't stop laughing when he's talking to his family, especially his grandmother.
I can see that his grandmother very sayang him. hahaha..
Lao gong, you look really cute when you try to persuade yr grandmother to cook for you. hehehehe=p
But i'm wondering why he always complain-ing that his grandmother's cooked dishes is bad but in fact i think it's still ok. Urmm, well, just not that delicious, but, still acceptable.

His mom, really quite similar with my mom as what he told me before.
I really like his mom.. muahahaha.. maybe she got my mom's feel..
38 but does care her children but not shown in obvious way..

I also followed him and his mom went to Langkap, which is his mom's born place.
I met his grandpa,grandma and some relatives here.
They are nice, talkative, and friendly.
They will answer me no matter what I ask.
And here, i captured this when we at dunno whose oil palm office,
very lovable isn't?? daughter and mummy in such age.

His grandma really can cook well as what he always told me. SEDAP!!slurp slurp~~

I think I almost met his mainly family members except his sister which went to Singapore.

Oh ya, i also met 2 of his friend which he always tell me about them.
One and fat fai and another is a Indian guy who can speak Cantonese very well.. much much better than me >.<
And I finally know that why lao gong so like to blow water.. hahahah..
compared to his friends, his level is still low..
I can't even differentiate what is true or false in their conversation, especially his friends.
But I know, they are nice.
Abohthen, my lao gong also would not be so good with them. ^^

Opps, miss out something here.
Ipoh really famous with it's nice and delicious foods, indeed almost every foods that I've tried is sooooooo delicious.
Lao gong, it's a happy, relaxing and comfortable trip with you.
And I would not forget what you try to suggest to me about what we wanna do at the countdown moment on the countdown day. Wakkkakaka!!!

Thanks for the trip^^

I Love You, My only love~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Come find me @Kampar/Ipoh ar.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine, thx ya~ Will do if I have yr contact number.. LOL

    Jesse, i happy, u also happy de~ hehehehehe=p

    ReplyDelete