Tuesday, January 18, 2011

-Lost-Found-

Flashed back on what'd happened since yesterday.

It was so sudden, till I kinda think I'm dreaming,not in my reality world.
{How I wish I am...}

She will never come back for me.. Never ever..
I lost her, forever...

But then, I found HIM..
HIM--> the one who called and concerned me after he knew that I was terribly sad..
HIM--> the one who drop tears with me when I'm crying..
HIM--> the one who still come look for me after the heavy works for whole day..
HIM--> the one who bring me to Snowflakes, because he thinks that desserts can bring me up..
HIM--> the one who always scold me so that I don't only think about myself in every cases..
HIM--> the one who scare me think nonsenses when I get alone then get me beside him, so that he can watch me..

I know, there's gained and lost in everything.
I lost her but then I found him.
Because of this incident, I can see how you treat me when I need you.

Kamsahamnida♥ ♥ ♥

Mr. Tang,
Thanks for being with me in this critical moment.
~Saranghae ♥ ♥ ♥~

2 comments:

  1. sha po.. my heart is always tightened up with you..always be there for you.. always care about you..always present my best to you..This is because I do love you.. hope you may feel it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too.. thankss~ muackss~

    ReplyDelete