Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You Are The One:)

I'm using my phone to blog again:) hehe=p

Yea,it's almost 2 in the morning and I still awake. It's a normal phenomena for me after he went to Australia. Lol.
It sounds like ridiculous but I still have that kinda feeling with me as I mention in my previous post, which I have the wtf breaked-up-feel after he left. But I'm getting better now:) Yuhoo~~!!!

No others reason but him. Told you, he's the only medicine would cured me. And it's really works!
I finally talked to him what I'm thinking and what makes me feel unsecured.

He thought that I don't trust him. I forgive him about that. It's normal that he'll think like that. No blame on you cuz I know you're jealous-ing actually. You thought I rather listen to others but not choose to trust you.
(In fact, I do always trust you. But I just don't have the confidence that how long the love between us can stay. Too many examples around me, unfortunately most of it end up with unwanted ending:)

Distance relationship is really hard to maintain. Especially for those who are immature, loves to think nonsense like me:( But I believe that true love can conquer all these barriers. Our attitude is the main soul in this relationship despite LOVE.

You said that: These 3 months is going to be a tough challenge for us. And you believe that we can go through this undertakings.
(I know we can do it^^)

3 months is actually not a long period. But it's a long term fight for us.

Dear Lg, let's fight for our love! Fight for our future! We can do it! I'll stay strong for us!
You are the one who drive me into the brightness and happiness life:)
Love you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. xiao fei.. 3 months only mah..or can said 2 and a half month only..no worries..i will be back soon..and dun cry anymore ya.. ^^ muackss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wun cry le.. dun wan let u worry.. im not ngan mui ^^ Muackss!!

    ReplyDelete