Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I-AM-ONLY-50KG!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned in the title post, I am only 50kg now!! And I wanna drop down this happy moment here ^_^ Yuhooo~~~~~~~~~~~


This evening, I accompanied my bro went to hospital to do his very first time physiotherapy.  After we reached there, we've been called to get into the therapy room after waited for 15 mins. Once I get in, I saw a weighing machine there. With no hesitation, I got up to the machine and try to know what is my current weight. The last time I used the machine is last sem, which my weight is around 57kg.
So, when I looked down on the numbers, it shows 50KG!!!! That time I was like, 'Woah!! I am 50kg now! I am 50 KG now!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!'
 I can't wait to share with my bro after I knew it, and his reaction is, 'Wah!! You so 'light' dy de?? Good thing!' Ngek ngek ngek!! *wink*


Can you imagine? within 5months like that (one month plus for sem break + this sem), I lost around 7kg??!! And I wanna clarify one thing is, I REALLY DO NOT DIET AT ALL! 
Yup, I am planning to diet all the time, but I always failed it due to I-LOVE-FOODS!! I love to eat, especially junk foods, high calories food, heavy cheese, french fries and blah blah blah.. And I always eat late when I'm with my cute gazat zai. (For your info, eat late is the most fat one! No matter what you eat.) With that, impossible I'm on diet guah~~~~
The only reason that I can think why I lost weight is maybe the one month that I sick bah.. (but still not sure.. /_\)


Haiz.. the first time I lost weight without doing anything. I feel diffident and shy because I lost weight suddenly and I'm still not used to it. And due to the weight lost, my face become horse face like last time when I was slim during secondary school. (There are both sides no matter in what thing.@@)


I hope I do not have any hidden disease. Bobi Bobi (In hokkien)


But anyway, I'm happy because I finally can slim down and I hope I will not fat back to that horrible round shaped body anymore. ^^




I-AM-ONLY-50KG NOW!!!! muahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment