Monday, April 18, 2011

Wtf KLCC

Finally, he's left. 

As what he'd planned few years ago, he fly to Australia to proceed his next life stage as well as complete his ambitious dream ^^

As his super clever supportive wifey, sure I'll support him no matter he what he wanna do and of course, as long as the thing would not hurt him lah.. 

After he left, I was being emo and moody all the time. Cried since before he left and till today :'(
(I bet he dunno about this. ^^)
I not really get why I'm acting like this. It's just no so like me. 
And, a weird thing is, I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND why do I have the break-up-feeling??!!!

We still keep in touch everyday, we webcam-ing, we msn-ing, we fb-ing, and we even sms-ing and call-ing sometimes even it is costly. Therefore, I really don't get why am I have that kind of feeling. 
Can someone answer me about this?? sobx sobx =[

I really hate myself get emo when I can't reach to him when I want to.
I really hate myself CRYING when he's calling me.
(I know he would not wish to hear my crying and sobbing sound when he called me.)
I really hate myself for being like i am a wtf widow who just lost her husband eternity =.=

I SUPER DON'T LIKE THE CURRENTLY ME NOW!!!!
Can anyone can give me some suggestion??

I know i will be fine, but not so fast ma izit??
Any short cut or fast way to get rid of my problem?

Gosh!! Tang Siew Kong, you're the only medicine, i guess. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment