Friday, April 8, 2011

Six of Us's Genting Trip

This is going to be a photo booming post.. ^^
I could hardly find words that can describe how enjoyable am I, and the rest during the trip.
I'm glad that I joined them^^

This Genting trip is a memorable trip for us as six of us never been to a same place together before, and this is our first time.

We had a lot of fun there.
 We laughed no matter where we were;
We talked non stop loudly no matter what we were talking about;
We took big head photo clumsiness AGAIN;
We took photos wherever we feel want to;
We took photo till my both batts are dead. 

This is just some of the part that I can share here. 
It is just indescribable.
I love you guys! ♥ ♥ ♥

 Those balloons light up our pics..
six of us.. It's been ages..
 Solo session- Aiyuan
 Solo session- Ah Ma
 Solo session- Ah Beng
 Solo session- Me
Solo session- Swee Suan

Wei wei dun have this kinda pic on this session. (cuz her bf needs her companion that time)







p/s: Those pics are without edited. Recently I feel so lazy to edit pics and combine pics..TeeHee^^

2 comments: