Saturday, April 23, 2011

Physiotherapy

As mentioned in my previous post, I went to hospital this evening with my bro to do his very first time physiotherapy.


Let the pics tell the story :)


The physiotherapist (I dunno whether he is having practical or what, he looks like not that professional) is measuring my bro's elbow's angle. [because my bro's hand cannot straight due to cast wearing for almost 2 months]

 And then, he take this out from a hot boiled water and put this on my bro's hand.
I'm so curious on what's that. So i take the towel out and have a look on it. It's hot! My bro said inside this are sands. [He is so clever! ^^]

After 20 mins, his hand become like this. Can you see the reddish on his hand? It is because the sand is too hot!!
He's doing the therapy 'exercise'! Haha! He was so CANNOT HELP with the exercise. [at home also can do larrrr]
And I played with this.  I dunno what is this called. But i know it is to test how much energy you have. The pic above shows strong is my right hand. I use full energy liao de. But my bro's injured hand higher than me a bit and his left hand is doubled of my right hand. Zzzzz.. Sien sai~~



Here goes with our first physiotherapy 'trip'. LMAO!!
He need to go for this kinda treatment once a week until he get fully recovered. 
Poor him! 
Anyway, wish you recover soon!! ^^

Draw this by using my phone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment