Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sincerely thanks to the You, KTSK =)

It's been such a long time that I din come back.. And today, finally, I'm in home dy.. *happy* ^^

Yesterday I slept at 4 something.. I stay up till that late is because I need to rush those stupid assignments.. Damn hate them!!!! But lastly i managed to kill all of them on time =)
I know surely I will die very ugly without the helps from my LGz ^^
♥ ♥ ♥1st thanks for you ♥ ♥ ♥

As what I've planned, I will go back after I submit those assignments.
And I thought LGz would not come and find me as he need to study for his 2 papers on coming Monday. He also claimed that he do not have car to use. So i thought Ah Soo went out with bell bell dy.. I never expect he said he wanna come and look for me for dinner and fetch me to bus terminal. 
♥ ♥ ♥2nd thanks for you♥ ♥ ♥

Yesterday night when i was rushing those stupid assignments, I craved for cheesy foods out of sudden =.='''
And today, Lgz brought me to MidValley for dinner before he fetch me to Titiwangsa.
I had a lotsa cheeses for my dinner!!!=)  Woohoo!!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥3rd thanks for you♥ ♥ ♥

After we had our meal in T.G.I Friday's, I asked him left the restaurant faster as I need to buy some stuffs before rush to Titiwangsa for the bus.
But he still sit there, smile at me and said, " Hehe.. I dun rush also.."
I starred at him and said, " I need to go home tonight leh.. I need to rush for the bus leh.."
Then he said, " I really not rush at all lah.. Because I'm going to fetch you back."
Whooaaa!!!!! Such a big surprise from him..
No wonder he kept asking me need to take how long time to reach my house from KL.
I really cannot describe out my feeling that time..
Touched, happy, as well as worry also.. Cuz he need to drive back alone at night. And he wasting his study time for fetching me back.. @.@ 
♥ ♥ ♥4th thanks for you♥ ♥ ♥

Okay then, we started our journey to Kuala Lipis.
All the way we are using Garmin for the direction as I do not know the way back from MV. =p
He followed the direction gave by the Garmin to a road that I never been before.
The only benefit of this road is---> we no need pay for the first RM5 toll. >.<
The place that we finally went out from the scary road (for me, cuz i feel insecure for the strange and unknown road) is Genting Sempah.
I was so happy cuz I finally reach the place which I familiar with.
We were so happy because it is getting near to my house.
Until, we passed the toll.
Yiii??? Why I din see the Petronas that I usually go??
Yiii??? Why the toll is RM5 de??
And then, WE REACHED KL AGAIN!!! >.<'''
I gave the wrong direction to him at the roundabout of Genting Sempah. =(
Sorry LGz..
But still, he din angry with me but still joked with me,
" U wanna 'yau che ho' then tell me lor.. Or u r not satisfied because u din pass the road that u usually pass?? So that's y u purposely show me the wrong way??"
I really let u gik sei =.='''
But meanwhile, I'm glad that you din even show frustrated face on me. Really appreciate it^^
♥ ♥ ♥5th thanks to you ♥ ♥ ♥

Lastly, 
I reached home safely with you.
I spent more hours with you.
You spent more hours with me.
But, you spent less hours with your books. Hee.. Sorry =p
♥ ♥ ♥Final thanks for you♥ ♥ ♥

Really thanks you sincerely from my heart...
Thanks for everything, Lgz..
I love you!! 
Muackss!!! ♥ ♥ ♥



15 comments:

  1. Spent much time to organize this post to thank to me.. =.=""

    I rather you go to sleep early!! Now what time ady ohh? really let you gik sei!! I want to sleep also cannot but you can sleep early but dun wan.. =.=

    Not necessary to thank me so much so long as you know how is my "heart" to you and how I place you in my heart.. =p

    Anyway, Im really happy with discovering this post.. I hope you could appreciate what I did for you as well.. btw, this is my precious chance to spend more time to stick with you.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's only the thing i can do to show my thankful to you instead of say 'thanks' face to face to u mah..
    dun gik sei lah.. hehe.. sek fan!! =p

    yea, i appreciate it all da time.. really..

    Again, Thx ya lao gong!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun say ur LGz lo.......i read oso 'lum' lo........

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. jesse, u 'lum' wat ohh??? 38~!! blekk=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalar....so many thanks wor.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha... memang appreciate on what he've done to me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yalar....i noe la.....n will oways noe~~~~

    juz like wat we've done 2gether~~~~

    appreciate it sooooo much n miss it too~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolz.. yea lor.. bila u can sweet chat with me ohh???

    ReplyDelete
  9. dunno o.....when is ur last paper?? mine last on 16 nov leh.....if not nex sem lo....

    ReplyDelete
  10. 21th leh.. me 15,16,17 also got paper leh.. haizz.. next sem ohh??
    u hav to remind me leh.. as u know my memory is getting bad.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. okok.....老婆婆..........哈哈..........

    ReplyDelete
  12. uiii!!干嘛叫我老婆婆???要死啊?

    ReplyDelete
  13. coz u said ur memory getting bad lo......haha

    ony old lady has bad memory ma.....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet sei lor....sim mo bettul....happy for u also la....miz u dear....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lolz..thx dear.. hope da same goes to u as well^^ blessing for you=)
    i miss you too~ ^^

    ReplyDelete