Thursday, October 28, 2010

An unexpected gained =)

Started with 
Pointlessness day =.='''


---pointless argument---

---pointless crying---

---pointless pending assignments that supposed to be done by today---

---pointless thinking mind---

But, fortunately,
I ended it up with 

=== a great make up minded===

===the consensus between us===

===the love bonds between us getting tighter===

===inwardly decision to oneself===

and,

===swollen eyes =.=''' ===

I realize that after an argument, my feeling on you getting strong  and stronger..
And I've no idea on this. >.<'''
Maybe it's just that simple..
I love you with all my heart and soul.. teeheee=p

So hereby, 
I wanna tell the whole world,
I, Kenix Lim Chiau Chyi absolutely, 100%, totally and completely LOVE with my boyfriend aka LGz Klein Tang Siew Kong 


2 comments:

  1. wuwuwuuu~~ Im not marketable anymore.. T.T
    nvm, at least I get someone's stupid who wants me this rubbish..hehehe..
    I,almighty cockroach, hereby wanna declare that

    LP = 老婆(lao po)/老婆大人(lpdr) = my only beloved = fiancee = my lifelong partner = my little potato = my queen = my lovely Kenix Lim Chiau Chyi

    Everyone should have an awesome relationship once in the life..love someone truely and thoroughly, create the sweetest memory and story with him or her.. Now, I would like to start my story with her and end it up when I leave this world..
    I found HER, Ms. Kenix Lim Chiau Chyi!!
    YOU're my last one!!
    I love you honestly!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...congratulation to you two lo
    =)
    stay sweet sweet ya...
    2nite im going bac lipis lo...keke

    ReplyDelete