Monday, September 5, 2011

Self- Loving

I went for a Singapore trip and I'm sure you'll know if you're keeping an eye on my facebook update ^^

During this short trip, I took quite a lot self-cam pics, which I din do it for such a quite period. Nothing much about my Singapore trip in this post but my self loving pics. ^^
















My dark circle =(


Could you ever notice the 'black green' on my leg? LOL










This is my current profile pic in facebook ^^


I love my make up in dis pic, do you?



Those pics above are not edited and taken with iphone front camera =)
Seriously, I really don't know how to take a very nice pic.
My every self-cam pics are almost same =.= (except for my make up larrrhh of course)


And I always force my little creature praise me pretty after i made up myself ^^
Although I'm not very leng lui, but I still love myself, alot lot!!!!


**不要只顾着爱别人,也要爱自己***

No comments:

Post a Comment