Thursday, September 8, 2011

400th Days

It's our 400th days after so long.
But that little creature said 'very fast hoh' =.=
For me, I would say,' fast meh? We're like knowing each other and being together for so long.'

I'm back to Malaysia now. But I'm happy bcuz we manage to celebrate our 13th months together =) We went to Astons Specialities in Singapore to have our dinner. Just simple as that. But I'm happy with that. 



My pillow which is now belongs to him ^^

I love how he act like Octopus ^^

He do it as I ORDER him to do so.. Muaahaha^^
The only pic that I took during our meal. We straightly have our main course after they served it. 

After the meal. Yay!! My head smaller than him ^^
And I think I'm leng nui, he's leng cai in dis pic *wink*


Before the day I left, I woke up in the morning and prepare breakfast for him before he went to work. Here it is.

Frankly to say, it's just a very simple and easy breakfast. But it is my first time purposely prepare a breakfast for someone. And with honour, you're the first^^

People said should enjoy the process while you doing something. I'm not really enjoy the process of cooking but is the time I look at his satisfaction eating on the meal. I hope I can keep enjoy it like how I enjoy on that day. 

I love you, Mr.Tang.
**Happy 400th days with you**

2 comments:

  1. yeahhh.. got laopo make breakfast for me.. hehe.. hope she can make it everyday.. if everyday the same food, i also like it and finish it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u pandai cakap la.. if everyday same food, u will complain everyday lor.. u punya pattern, hahaha.. tak boleh lari lah... :p

    ReplyDelete