Thursday, September 8, 2011

Singapore Trip (Adventure)

Yay!! After sooo many years, I managed to travel out of my country, (even though it's just a neighbour island), but I'm still very excited and happy with that. ^^

Opps, before I ran out of my memory, I would like to share with you all how dumpness am I!!!! We need passport when we are going abroad, right? And we need to renew our passport if the passport is expired, right? Okay, here the story goes..
I went out to KL from Lipis, because I thought my passport is at Serdang's house. After I reached there, I kept searching around the house but I still could not find it. At last, I called my bf and told him with the tone fulled of sadness:' I can't come and look for you already, I could not get my passport :(.' He replied:' Your Lipis house ler? Ask your sister search for you see got or not.' 
Then i immediately called my sister and ask her do me this favour. And thanks god!! She found it! THUS, I've to rush back to Lipis and renew my passport at Raub. Finally, everything is done! *phew*
(You say la, i dump or not??!!)

This is the first time I went abroad all the way alone. So, quite nervous and excited. I didn't see him for one month. But I feel it's been so long time. LOL
At first, I think I'm lucky because I get a quite cheap bus ticket. And I dunno why my name is on the ticket. ==

But when we reach Singapore custom, the driver just pass us to another bus driver and the bus' destination is not heading the place that we wanted to go. Thank god that I'm so lucky to meet up with two kind-hearted Philippians. They pay for the taxi fees and I told them I do not have Singapore dollars with me due to the lackness of time to exchange. Maybe it is the consequences of the cheap bus ticket =.=

And finally I met up with HIM!! I miss him alot lot!!! Dunno why everytime after we separated for long time, I will feel shy when I see him. HAHA!! Very funny right? Even though we are very close. Swt. ><

During these 10 days, we went to many places. Some places he also never went before. And all these are new to me, so I called this as Singapore Adventure^^
And he gave me a card which something like touch and go in Malaysia. I though he purposely prepared it for me at first, but at last I found out he found out another card at somewhere, so he got another extra card now =.=

Anyway, I do enjoy this adventure with him. Every place we went, every foods we ate, every joy we shared, it's memorable. Even though we have some arguments, but I think the argument had tied us more even close. 

I miss our pillow talk.
I miss our stupid action like doing 'put snake'. LOL
I miss our walking like no way to go.
I miss our food hunting.
I miss EVERYTHING!!!
And now, I miss you the most!

I'm so glad that you get a considerable job there. I'm happy with the mind and thoughts you shared with me. It shows that you always have me in your mind and willing to let me stay forever in your life. I appreciate it. ^^

Oh ya, I've uploaded some photos in my facebook if you wanna have a look on my Singapore Adventure. Just very less photos i took, as I more enjoy walking around with him, and talking with him. 

At last, a very happy and enjoyable Singapore Trip. I will be back soon!!! For you, Singapore!!!

2 comments:

  1. ~小肥出国记~ hahaha..

    hey, the mrt card i purposely prepare for you de lor.. the first day i reached, my cousin ady gave me the old one de.. then urs is bought when i went to meet you de.. hmphhh.. dun like you ar, wrong misunderstand me de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps.. sorry ohh.. i dunno ma.. haha.. misunderstood what you'd told me ma.. sorry ya~~ sek fan sek fan~ ^^

    ReplyDelete