Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Parent's Day to Mummy and Uncle ❤

Yesterday, as what we've planned, four of us decided to cook dinner for mummy and uncle to celebrate Parent's day. Since mummy is going back to KL on Wednesday and my sis's going to her Penang trip on Tuesday, so we've to do it on Monday.

However, before we start the preparation, I've quarrel with my mummy because of small matter, something that I not very soong in her handling style. But then, I still have to cooperate with my sis to prepare the dinner.
Although my sis asked me to say sorry to my mum, but i refused. Because i think that i did nothing wrong, so impossible for me to apologize loh..(That's me!!! ^^)

Okay, back to my topic. My post here is to share with u all the dishes which is i prepared for them. Here is those dishes.
奶油鸡by my sis. Taste good!!! got my mum's style lohh.. Geng!
my cheesy rice balls^^
all da dishes that we prepared.

After i done prepared for my cheesy rice balls, then i proceed to the baking cake session.
For yr information, i NEVER try to bake a cake before. So, this is my first time^^

While i keep busy preparing the ingredients for the cake, my mom come and feed me with her homemade dumpling. Lolz.. She 'tam' me back lorr... wakakaka=p
Aiyakk... since she starts the first step to 'reconcile' with me, then impossible i so stingy bah~ ^^ (win liao..keke=p)

ok, well... here is the pic of my very first cake.
haha.. my lousy decoration.. lolz
my first baked cake..huhu^^

Although my cake not very soft as my sis's handmade.. but mummy said she's satisfied of what I've done..
kekekekeke=p

Although i'm tired for these, but the gratification of these is beyond description.
I love you, Mummy!!
I love you, Uncle!!! 

4 comments: