Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another day that I'm late to work @.@

OMG!!! This is the 2nd time that I'm late to work!!!!!!! wuwuwuwuwu =(

I found out that this phenomena only occurred during my sis's hols..Lolz..
This is because there is nobody willing to wake up on the day that which is not schooling day..
Today is not excluded loh...

While I'm still in my sweet dream,[till I even din heard the alarm.] hahahahaa...
Suddenly, i heard my bro shout at me,
"Uiiiiii!!!!!Da Jie!!!!! U no need to work arrrr??????!!!!"

Straight away, i sit up and look at the clock, kanasai wtf!!!, it's dy 7.40am!!
I shouted,
"Thx for wake me up!!!!"

Then i straight away jump up go to wash my face and ask uncle fetch me go to work (which he did this on my every working morning)

Hopefully there will be no 3rd time late to work. I do not want my report kena deduct marks because of my punctuality attitude even though i have this problem... wahahahahaaha=p


P/S:And i officially miss you so much ^^ keke=p




9 comments:

  1. 学会自己起身啦~每天都要人家叫你=p
    你放心啦~我们快要读书了~将你就不会late了咯^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. tmr will be the last day i have to wake up myself... n hoh, i din eat breakfast for 2weeks dy leh... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 开心没有?明天就要用吼狮功叫醒你了=,=

    ReplyDelete
  4. 学长,如果我想你的话,你就大件事了咯。。呵呵=p

    忆歏,开心啦。。明天记得泡茶给我!! 哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  5. har? why leh? cannot miss me gar?

    ReplyDelete
  6. senior, y u wan so many ppl miss u woh?? so greedy~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. got laa.. u wan chaiyinn miss u.. wan meichee miss u n bla bla blahhh....tamak!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete