Friday, July 29, 2011

Should have be.

It should be a happy period for me since I've waited for this for 3 months. 
But, it seems like not exactly happened with what I thought. Maybe I thought it in too perfection way.  [@.@]


There's too many outta my expectation. High expectation caused low satisfaction. (in negative way) And no!! I could not control myself to think in that way which it's completely a TRUTH!


I'm not complaining. I'm just try to share out my mind. I wish to find someone who can understand me. Not completely but at least more than what you gave me. {Maybe it apparently showed that 'the more we get, the more we want'.}


There's too many thing I saw which is different from what I know and "imagine' before. No doubt, I'm definitely very good in IMAGINATION!!!!! This is so true!!


Sometimes (quite alotsa time), i wish to escape from your side. I thought that you've changed. Yes, indeed you are. Or, both of us, perhaps. 
Yea, I know. People keep changing everyday. People's mind, thought, and blah blah blah.. I could not expect that you're still the same you with no slightly different with the one i just know you few years ago.


And one question that I would like to point out, is our love still remain like last time? Does it changed? Can you answer me for this?
When our minds and thoughts are changed, how can we still love a person that we disagree  or we start to feel irritates on them? I DUNNO!!! Can anyone answer me this??



I still do love you. But I feel that something goes wrong in between. 
Can I get back the old you? Or this is the only real you?

It should be the sweetest period after so long. It should be. 
But it does not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment