Monday, July 4, 2011

A little updates about my June story~

My last updated blog is on 31st May, which mean, I'E ABANDONED MY BLOG FOR A MONTH!!!!! [sowie]

My previous month nothing special.. keep working all the day.. but have a really nice experience with neway colleagues.. working together.. having fun together.. Frankly, really quite heave to leave them.. but due to my personal reasons: 1st, i super dun like the operation manager there.. dunno how to respect those who help him to operate the outlet.. 2nd, i get a better job offer from SSF company.. It perhaps a good news for me at the beginning.. Everything was so smooth until unbelievable.. I was wondering is there any trick inside..?

But i think I got no chance to prove it anymore.. When i told the manager that i do not have any transport to go for work, he even offer me car allowance just want me to work for him?? what a ridiculous allowance for me.. I haven't start to work for him, he do not know my job performance, how can he simply offer me that much?? WEIRD!

But nevermind, i got no chance to prove all things.. now what i can do is goyang kaki in my house.. search is that any job which can fulfilled my ONLY ONE requirement: TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED!!

~God bless me~


No comments:

Post a Comment