Monday, July 4, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥Challenging but Smooth's 10th and 11th month Anniversary ♥ ♥ ♥

Dear Mr. Tang Siew Kong,

We both know that we are so busy for our job for these few months especially in June. 

Our working time is totally different. I work morning shift but you work for night shift and you do not have any off day in a week. So we really barely could talk to each other. And for that, we getting more appreciate the time we are able to talk with each other. 
You are certainly freaking tired after your whole working day.. Same do i..But we still wanna talk to each other.. it is just because we know that that's the only tiny chance that we can talk in a week.. It is a new and tough experience for us. But i think that is another way which can educate me become more tolerate.. (Seriously I less to get really angry with your abandonment, and if you think I AM, i'm just 'nao gai' all the way :p)

We've passed through our 10th and 11th month anniversary silently due to our busyness. We're heading to our 12th month anniversary. Oh my! And most importantly, you're coming back to me.. 
YOU'RE COMING BACK BY NEXT WEEK! 
I always imagine the moment when i see you, what will I do?
Hug u tightly and cry? Look at you and smile? I dunno.. maybe both of them?? LOL
But no matter what expression that i'll give u, I'm certainly happy till deadly in my heart.. and i know that you'll know that ^^

We successfully pass through this stupid tough distance challenge. Salute for us! =)
I know there's alot challenges coming to us.. As long as our heart is tied up together, never let go, I believe that we can go through every challenges which are waiting for us in the future =)

Tang Siew Kong, let's fight together ya~ 
Last but not least, the important one, I love you~
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy 11th month anniversary! ♥ ♥ ♥




Regards,
Miss Lim Chiau Chyi

No comments:

Post a Comment