Thursday, July 7, 2011

I need an answer

I watched a Taiwan drama named: 'A Fierce Wife' these few days when I'm in home. While I'm watching, memories keep flashed back. It brought me into the drama series. The feeling, the hurt, the willing to stand strong and blah blah blah... every scene in the drama stimulate me a lot..
But then, it caused me think of my mummy as well. I always ask her watch this drama when she called me. Lol. This is so like her case. But now she manage to stand strong and everything is end. I mean my so called 'father' and my mummy. 
The day they met up, I'm wondering what is her feeling? Do she still love him? Or she hate him? I saw the way she talked to him, every words also fulled of teased and sarcastic meaning. But he deserved it. He did!

And for me, from my parents' incidence, it caused me not so believe in guys. 'Thanks' to my past experience, I always think a lot when I'm facing uncertain thing like I could not find my bf, or he did not send a goodnight msg to me before he sleep. I think a lot. Really. But I believe in him, that he would not betray me (Erm, maybe for now he would not. Teehee :p). I really do. But still, I suspect a lot. I pay very very very close attention on his fb, msn, msgs, and everything. I still rmb he told me this : You came here just for checking me??!!!
I know, you were angry bcuz you think that I do not believe you. Just like how I feel you do not believe in me. We love each other, so we scare to lose each other. We try our best to secure each other aside. I know you understand this as well :)

The heroin in the drama does believe her husband very much when she do not know any betraying of his husband. She is a kind, lovely, i think every praising words also suitable for her. Frankly, too good to be true. I don't think there's still a woman like her nowadays, which will not worry her husband betray him. She is not that kinda super full of confidence woman. But she still believe in her husband, until the truth has been revealed, only she started and learned not to believe anyone too deeply.  

I've learned. From myself past experience, my mummy's experience, and from the drama too. It encouraged and remind me not to put your hope on someone or something. If your hope is gone, you will get hurt so badly. 

And I'm so wondering, what a guy needs and wants?
Love? Money? Family? Friends? Freedom? 
A secure and happy life? Adventure life? Rich life? Or...?


How and when I can get the answer?!


I know I'm a weirdo. No choice, who ask me got so many free times to think so many questions? And I seriously will go to find out the answer!!!
HOW? I think i will go and interview my guy friend around me. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment