Friday, July 8, 2011

.Untitled.

[Busy] is not a good excuse to tell the one that you love that you got no time to take care everything of her. Okay, maybe EVERYTHING is a little bit over, but at least her feeling, her thought you must take care bah~


I've had enough of take good care of your feeling. Maybe you think that I'm not doing that good. But I did and I've already tried my best. Really. I'm not blaming. I did all these volunteer because of you. And now I don't see any point that can let me stay like that. I'm just tired, and started to feel worthless.


The way you react, the way you talk, the way you 'concern' me, the way you said you miss me. I just can't feel any sincerity of it. Perhaps, you did. But mostly, you just feel that you are responsible to do so, and that's why you do. That's it. 


So, I'm gonna do whatever I like. Whatever that can makes me happy and enjoy.






是不是谁给的不够,还是谁放的太多?
i like this sentence very much. How about you?
I'm the one who putting too much. And I'm gonna keep it back.
I really scare of getting hurt. Gonna back to my protection layer before I get any hurt again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment