Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lost

Okay. This is gonna be another EMO post again.
So sorry but I have no choice.
I couldn't find anywhere out to release my mood, the voice inside my heart.
I dunno who to talk with as I dun wanna to trouble them because of my personal emo.


When i was working at Neway, someone told me that I'm a person who will easily trust on what people told me. In short, I easily get cheated. Seriously, I don't think he is right as I think that myself very hard to trust on somebody. I am a so called inspector. I like to find out everything which get suspected by me. And with no doubt, i always never failed in finding out the answer and the truth. 


Once I found out there's something suspected, I will not ever trust you anymore. Even though you think that I'm believing in you, that's just my surface expression. My deeply thought will not believe in you easily. That's me! (whether you like it or not)


While the moment I started to suspect you everytime, it is the moment that you lost your trust from me. Maybe your explanation does make sense for you, and maybe for everyone, but not me. Seriously not for me. 


I will combine all the matter that you think that it is not a matter, and make it into a piece of story. Thus, it becomes the best evidence that why I lost trust in you. Maybe you could not understand the way how I'm thinking. But never mind, as long as there's no bluffing, no lying, no hiding, no betraying, no any others thing that will broke my trust towards you, then CONGRATULATIONS!!! There will be no LOST in between our relationship.


But, can you make it?
How long and how far you can do it?




You can easily break your trust on somebody, but hard to build it back. 


So, don't ever try to lost it, especially MINE!!


Sincerely thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment