Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucky

From new born till now... I think I'm a lucky girl.. no need to worry so many things compared to some other friends. Everytime when I'm facing some problem, there's must be someone who come and ''rescue'' me. Indeed, I'm a lucky girl!!!! ^^

And due this reason, I never think and plan for my future. Never even for once!!
I never think of where should I heading to after my PMR, SPM, and even STPM.
My STPM's result is not very good compared with my other friends, but i still can enter UPM with my first choice course, is this enuff to called LUCKY??

And after I've enter UPM, i still remain the same. Never plan for my future and think what should I do on next steps. Until, my friend, Kim Ket scold me. She said, "You cannot be like this anymore. You dy 22 years old. You should have to plan everything for yr own. You won't be lucky forever. "
I keep silent. But, I do agreed with her from bottom of my heart.

Everyone NEED lucks, but we cannot RELY MUCH on lucks.

You're right, Kim Ket.
Although I still dunno where should I heading on, and I dunno whetherI can hit the target with u, go for Korea trip and slap each other's faces  together or not..
But thx for remind me of this simple little thing that I did not noticed it for 22 years.
You're my best friend forever~~

~Thank you~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment