Friday, March 4, 2011

♥♥The 7th month♥♥

"Love is not madness is not love"
(by Pedro Calderon de la Barca)

Totally agreed with the love quote above.

Which mean, I'm completely crazy in love with Mr.Tang.

Time always flies so fast. It's been seven months since we together. 

The time that we spent together is so precious. 
You will leave me very soon to Australia. 
Despite the fact that I don't wish you to leave so far from me, but I have no choice.
I have to support your decision for the sake of OUR future 
I always believe that you can do it. You CAN SURELY achieve what you want to achieve for so long.

Btw, do you know that,
My favourite place in the world is in your arms.
This is the reason I always want to stick with you anywhere, anytime.

I love you
I appreciate what I have now 
FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE AND FUTURE

HAPPY SEVENTH MONTH

5 comments:

  1. that is also the place I always wanted to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. wanna ask clearly ma.. chehhh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. where else I wanted 2 go dat u mention in this post leh??
    Dun worry, I wont grab ur "My favourite place in the world is in your arms." geh......
    haha.....

    ReplyDelete