Thursday, December 16, 2010

♥♥♥ My two Pretty+Cute Sisters ♥♥♥

It's such a boring day for me. I feel very bored since I woke up this morning.
Maybe it's because my sisters are not beside me.
---There's no ppl keep talking beside me.----
---There's no ppl keep fall out with each other beside me.---
---There's no ppl who keep asking weird questions on me---
(which I think it's actually bothering me while I'm doing my stuffs. >.<)

Yesterday they spend their time with me at my LG's house. Erm, frankly, the time passed so fast. ^^
But today, time goes very slow. And this made me started to miss them. =(

At night, my lovely LG brought us to Pyramid for dinner. Cuz he knew that my sis wanna go shop for her stuffs.
Thx LG.
While accompanying my sis choose for her stuff, i realize that both of my sisters are actually grew up.
They are getting prettier, attractive, and lovable.
Just love you both. ^^

My Eldest sis, Lynn Lim Chiau Ling,
My Youngest sis, Sheryn Lim Yih Chun,
3 of us,

\
Sorry for my bad tempered, always caused you guys not soong me.
Sorry for my manner of speaking towards both of you, always caused you guys feel speechless on me.
But still,  

I love both of you 

No comments:

Post a Comment