Monday, November 21, 2011

Last Minute

I really seriously still living in last minute's group. @.@

How I wish I can quit from this group. But I know, all I do is just wasting time to surf internet, fb-ing, weibo-ing, twitter-ing, blogging, youtube-ing and blah blah..

When I think of assignments, 
"aiya, I still left 3days. Sure can gao dim de la.."
When I think of fyp,
"aiya, I still left one week. Sure I can gao dim de la.."

In fact, I really can gao dim within the dead-line. But with a so-so outcome. 
I wish, I can be those can sit in front of the pc, and can concentrate on their assignments without doing others non-related to assignments' stuffs. 
I wish, I can be those can sit on the chair whole day and concentrating on their study for the exam few days later without separate their mind from the notes and books.

How I wishhhhhh~~~~

Haiz, I know I must do something to change myself. But how??!!!
I just don't feel like doing anything if it is about assignments and studies.
I just wanna play more, eat more, sleep more, be with the people I love more.
Others I just dun wish to give a damn on them!

Last minute!! Last minute!! Last minute!!!

Why there are so many dead-line in our life?
Will it better with an end-less life??

No comments:

Post a Comment