Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just an ordinary girl

Perhaps you would know about my story if you were reading on my previous previous posts.


I have a father. But he is not with me anymore. Not because he is dead, but he chose to leave us. Abandoned us for almost 10 years.


Few days ago, after so many years, he suddenly called me and ask me how good im doing recently. I answered: "not good. Im not doing good. Im sick."
Then all of the sudden his 'cares' and 'love acting' come to me. Whoahh!! I straight away whatsapp my boyfriend and told him: "my father called me just now. I think i will kena loteri today." LOL


U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E


He called me again just now when i was talking phone with my boyfriend. At last, I chose not to answer his call. Not because i dont wish to talk with him. Its just i dunno how can i face with a person that i loved so much before but he abandoned me for soooo many years. Suddenly come back and 'concern' about me so much after get to know im sick?


Why? Why only you do this after you know im not well. Why wont you do this few years back? I was always hoping you can come back someday.


But not for now anymore. My mom found HIM. And we are having a stable life. Im 'glad' that you are actually 'concern' about me by wasting your time and money to call me. If it is so, i wish you can help me to pay back my study loans. Pay for my bro's study fees later. That will be fine. And i think i 'might' forgive you.


Im just an ordinary girl who needs love. I mean, a lot a lot of lovessss. I still wish to get attention, cares and love from my father like a little girl. There is still blood bind between us. Nothing can cut the bond and no one can ever deny it. And that's why i still cannot scold you by face to face even though, i wished.


Im just an ordinary girl, who wish she'll have a father stay beside her all the time, pampered her like a little princess.




P/s: thanks to someone who seems like can read through my mind. Perhaps i will not cry so bad if you didnt point out and 'help' me to sound out all those words from my heart. I feel better after cry like crazy. Thanks with love.


I still dunno what should i do. morlahhhhh~~~

2 comments: