Sunday, November 6, 2011

我爱我的家

This post is going to spam a lot of pichasssss ^^


I went to my brother's convocation dinner on last Thursday. 
Nothing much I will say about the dinner. But just to share those tons of picha we took on tha day ^^ 
Here we go~
It's my look on that day. Was trying to make curly hair by myself. But failed. 

My sis, Lynn. Grow mature. Lol. But still, pretty! ^^
My youngest sis, Sheryn. Grow alotsa fats. HAHA! But, still cute and adorable. ")

This is my bro, Zack. Very leng cai~ HAHA! Seriously! (if his skin condition get better.)

This is my aunt with me. Pretty woman ^^

with the main character of my family that day~
The singer of the day! Lot and my sis. Their performance was awesome. *support*

3 of us~ 
My lovely sis~

Okay, there would be alots of crazy self-taken picha of 3of us~ ^^







Such a long time I never have gather with them. I love them and i missed them. 

家,永远是最好的避风塘。
虽然帮不到你解决任何烦恼。
但,你可以感受到他们的支持。
是世上最宝贵的无价宝。

我爱你们!







No comments:

Post a Comment