Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's MAY

Well, it's 3rd of May.
I had a wonderful starting on May, i guess.
I pass through the interview session easily, never thought the interview will be in that way >.<
I've met up with mummy at the same day, and I reached my lovely home at the same day, too.

The next day, I woke up at 12++ and woke up without any noise interrupted me.
Had the wonderful mom's cooked dishes for whole day+ favourite green bean soup^^
Although there's no one will interrupt me when I'm sleeping in hostel, but the feel sleep at home with hostel is totally different.
Home=warm and fulled of security feels , hostel=cold and fulled of pressure.

And, i missed him, especially at hostel.
Urmm, I miss him all the time, no matter eating, bathing, studying, shitting, talking, singing, laughing, walking, shopping, exam-ing, dreaming, sleeping. I've become a light sleeper, I woke up easily when I heard my phone rang, I'm afraid that I'll missed out his phone call.

So, when I'm back to hostel, the missing feeling become more even stronger.
I miss the time you used to look at me when you're free or after you finished your work and blah blah blah

Alright, stop bull-shitting!!!!!!!!!

The main point in this post is... I hope it is a nice, enjoy, sweet May!!!


*Ignore about the exam*
*Ignore about everything*

1 comment: