Saturday, May 7, 2011

Huhu~~~~

Finally!! I’ve finished my 6th sem in UPM!!! Can throw all the books and notes away!!! Yuuhoooooooooooooo~~~~~

After two tough weeks, finally all the burdens gone but unfortunately, I get sick as well =[
But then, I got no time to rest. I need to move my stuffs to my new working hostel and shop for the groceries that I need for my job. For your information, I will start work at Neway Puchong as receptionist on Monday.

I wanted to work as customer services for long time ago. But very weird, I don’t like to serve people like waitress and promoter. But I like to give information to customers when they come to me and ask for my help. And for sure, I will smile to them. When I was Celcom promoter last time, yes, I did smile when I promote to them, but I feel shameful because it’s like I’m forcing them to buy my product.

But the job I always wanted to do is totally different. I like to serve them when they come to me automatically, which means I no need to pull customers to me. And I like to smile with those customers. ^^

Can’t wait for the job! But I start to regret why I’m so wanted to start the job so early. I haven’t rest at all!! Sigh..  I will not be able to online as that often as I will not bring my laptop there until I’ve make sure the place is safe!

But somehow, I finally can accomplish one of my must-do-list. I hope it is better than what I’ve thought. And I really hope can learn something there.


My dear friends, wish me luck ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment