Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥9th Month Anniversary♥ ♥ ♥

Soon to be, today is the starting day of our 10th month. We’ve been passed through 9months together with sweet, happy, argue, sad, tolerate and u blah blah blah.

This remind me of the video, ‘Strangers, Again’. I’ve tagged the video for you to watch it, but I guess u didn’t watch it, right? The reason you’ll give sure is something like, ‘I’ve got no time to watch arr.. Got time also find you and chat with you lah..’ Am I right? Mr.Tang…? blekkk=p

Maybe it indicates something good if I persuade myself to be in positive thinking that you never worry we will become strangers again, perhaps? LOL

Never mind, I’m going to brief up the story line of the video for you here ^^

The video is mainly emphasis on the stages that every couple will pass through.

First stage, meeting.
You still remember how we met? When we met? Where was our first met place?

Second stage, dating.
Do you still remember the date of our first date? What we’ve done in the first date? Which dating is the most unforgettable for you?

Third stage, honeymoon.
I think we already pass through this stage. HAHA! But sometimes, maybe we are still in honeymoon. *conflict*

Fourth stage, tolerate.
We already start tolerate each other from the day we together, isn’t? But in this stage, one of us maybe feel need to tolerate more with another one (compared with the starting of our relationship).
I think this stage is the crucial one. How we tolerate with each other? Are we willing to tolerate with each other? Never think that ‘is that worth to tolerate with each other?’  We love them, so it’s a must that we learn to tolerate with them.
No one is completely similar and understands what is on your mind in this world. We cannot expect others to think same like just the way we think. Learn to accept other’s thinking. This is what Mr.Tang taught me all the time. Muahaha!!

The final stage, break up.
It ends up those who cannot tolerate with each other, and then, back to strangers again. How wish I can change this stage into marry stage, can we?
These stages are the main ideas in the video. Maybe you’ll think that it’s just a normal video clip, but it affecting my mind thought deeply.

Yes, I’m afraid. I’m afraid that we will become strangers again. I don’t wish this happen, too. There are a lot uncertain things in our future. I really hope that we can go through all these barriers. WE MUST HOLD HANDS IN HANDS TO KILL ALLTHE KANASAI PROBLEM!!! Muahahahaha!!!

In my personal opinion, no matter those still couples, or married, do not let go the one who love easily. I would not let you go easily, hope you do the same =]

I love you, Siew Kong Oppa.♥ ♥ ♥
HAPPY 9TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 9th month ya!!.. and dun always think of this and that regarding to our relationship.. it will definitely turn to be negative if you think too much.. dun always listen to all these kind of stories and the other's mouth word.. it will just add on our burden and pressure and make both of us unhappy only.. just let it be and BE YOURSELF virtually and be confident on relationship..that's more than enough ady..i hope you really understand what im saying.. i love you.. muackss.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry leh.. im trying to change my mind into positive thinking dy.. gimme some times ya.. i know that i should not think those nonsenses.. but hoh, u really very geng leh.. 有咩风吹草动, also will influence my mood. U say lah.. terrible mou??
    I really understand de.. but sometimes will being forgotten a bit.. hahaha!! i love you too, muackss!! =]

    ReplyDelete