Friday, August 12, 2011

♥ Our First Anniversary ♥



Happy first anniversary to you!! And thanks for your chocosss ^^

I should have blog this on 4th of August. But that day I went out to Serdang and there's no internet supply for me to blog. I do have my phone, but I wish to organize well my precious first anniversary blog post. =] So, urhmmm ^^


Apparently, we've been separated once again. This time he went to Singapore for building up his career. If his plan did not change, then this will only be the first step in building up his career. Again, wish you luck ^^


I always wonder that why does the one I chose got such big wild ambition? I'm not very sure this is a good or bad one, or perhaps both side. Yes, I always proud of having such a ambitious boy with me, means he will try his best to get what he wants. In short, he is a highly motivated and have the desire and urge for improvement, for himself and his family's life.


He's a good friend, he loves helping friends around him. I used to be his friend before. My best friend were his housemates for 1 year plus. So I can definitely can proudly says that, He IS A GOOD FRIEND.

He's not really a good son for his mother, but i know that he loves, respect(put aside how he talks to his mother 1st), and i can see he is really protecting his mother. He is a smoker, not heavy but not light smoker. But he manage to hiding this fact from his mother for few years. =.= Maybe most of the time he is not at home. But his mother found out this after he came back from Aus. She found ciggarrates in his room. I can see how sad of his mother. And surprisingly, he promised his mother that HE WILL QUIT! (But in fact he don't) Everytime I found out that he smoked, I played with him, I wanna tell your mummy! Then his reaction really outta my expectation. He is really begging me not to tell his mother. He never begged to me like that before. I surprised. Additionally point, his revenge plans also because of his mother.


He's a good brother, too. I can see it how he treat his sister. Taken away the responsible from his parents in order to pay for his sis's loans. Although the way he talk to his family which I totally freaked up, but I know that, he loves his family. 

But very sad, he's not a very good lover. At the starting, he is. He took care everything on me. Sweet words, warm cares and blah blah blah.. But now?? Sad cases.. Better not talk about it. But the main point is I still do love him very much. *Speechless* 
Still love him truthly deeply madly. LOL


I also don't get why, but it is just like this way. It's just happened. ^^
Maybe this phrase (except I love him) will describe and explain why I still stay with him. 


"每一朵玫瑰都有刺,正如每个人的性格里,都有你不能容忍的部分。​爱护每一朵玫瑰,并不是得努力的把它的刺根除,只能学习如何不被​她的刺刺伤,还有,如何不让自己的刺刺伤别人。——《玫瑰花的哲​学》"


Dear Siew Kong Oppa,


Do you know that? Just when I think I couldn't possibly love you any more, you do that special little something that takes me to a new level. 
I'm happy u walked into my life and I'm overjoyed that you always made me smile,even if you didn't mean to.The bad thing is that I miss you so FREAKING much! I Love You! 




 Regards,
Your cutie little fat ^^

1 comment:

  1. swt.. =.="" talk bad me de.. i also dunno whether it is bad or good.. haha.. anyway, i still do love you so much.. perhaps my action didnt mean it, but i know what im feeling as your words are significant to me.. my heart is still always yours.. i love you..

    ReplyDelete