Monday, August 16, 2010

Here Am I ^^

It’s has been such a freaking time that I didn’t update any post for almost a week.
I’m not actually that busy till I couldn’t update my blog but just don’t have blogging mood.
And today, I feel wanna blog about something, even though I don’t have any idea and inspiration on what I’m going to post now. So, it would just a random post, I guess. =p

Last Wednesday I had my financial management midterm exam. Feel bad to say, I don’t know how to do at all. I know that I have no excuse to say don’t know actually because I did not pay my fully effort to study on it. Sigh... =(
But in fact, I really do not interested in financial at all de!!! I like to count cash money, but not playing with the numerical... >.<’’’

I still remember how bad I feel after the exam, totally worse than my account exam last time. My mood is declining after i reached my room. But then I still gotta prepare to go out as I dy dated with fiancé to Hong Lok Pasar Malam. I was not in mood to go out actually because of the declined mood. Fortunately my emo mood did not stop me from going out with dear fiancé. Kekeke=p
It was so nice to hang out with him. Although he did nothing to cheer me up. But after I see him, my mood getting better and better, unreasonable... And we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan for a movie named “Salt”. I saw him fall asleep!!!!  Then I thought maybe he’s just too tired lo…

After the movie, he told me that everytime he watch movie with me he will fall asleep. After I heard that, I feel bad and start thinking izit he feels bored when he watch movie with me. @.@
I straight away ask him why would he feel so, he just smile at me and say DUNNO!! Gik sei me!!!

Then after the “Inception” movie with him on Friday night, he finally told me he will fall asleep when he watches movie with me is because he feels comfortable when he’s with me. He can totally feel relax and recharge when he meet me. OMG!! How sweet of him!! ^^

Here are the pics that I've edited yesterday. =)
I get the present from him on the 1st day we hang out (4/8/2010)--> a quicksand love-shaped and the word "You're Very Special"



Dear said his big heart will protect my small heart forever 

I love you, dear!! 
                                         

15 comments:

  1. 美淇,你也有你的sweet啊。。彼此彼此啦:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jy senior, yaya.. he is my fiancé.. muahahahaha=p

    trista, thx a lot ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..so sweet lorr.. congratz ya!! finally you've found your MR..lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cockroach u so funny lo....muahahhahah^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalor.. as u always scold him-- babi, wuliao, 38!! exactly lorr.. deng kui mm shun >.<!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =.= hutan gal!!! not funny at all lor..dare to laugh me ohh?? long time didnt shoot you ady, so your body getting itchy liao la,right??..hahaha..

    deng ngo em shun ohh? but SOMEONE still wants to like me lorr..really sweat..hahahaha.. blekkk..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok!! big potato!! tmr u shall know the consequences!!!! ngek ngek ngek.. *evil wink*
    huhu~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.. the consequence is you treat me eat thing right??..hahaha.thank you~thank you ya!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. ehh.. MR!! u think too much liao larr.. hahaha...
    treat u eat shit then can lah... blekkk=p

    ReplyDelete