Monday, November 12, 2012

Update's update

Well, guess what. I'm typing this post during my working time now. It's not that I've got nothing to do in office; but I'm just couldn't stay focus on my job currently. 

NO! I AM NOT BLAMING OR MUMBLING ON MY JOB NOW! I am just had not enough of sleeping time yesterday. 

My mom just went back to Malaysia this morning, alone. She come over my place and stayed for 2 nights. The first night, I helped her to massage her back side and her hands. Because I know the feeling of carry a big luggage travel here and there. So, I slept very late on that night.

The second day, woke up quite early compared to usual weekend, as I promised mummy to bring her walk around. We went Chinatown, Bugis, Orchard until late night. After gao dim everything and sleep, it's almost 12 in the midnight. 

Today, woke up super early also. Because mummy snoozed damn loud la.. hahahha!!! and she keep talking to me when I still curling myself in my blanket and not willing to wake up. 

I AM SUPER TIRED!!!!

She went down at City Hall to take another train with Xiao Shou this morning. Both of them say 'bye bye' to me at the same time!! I really feel like crying ehh.. Xiao Shou said I always cry cry cry -.-I also can't believe that I am becoming like more fragile already. 

Just a short update on my current feeling. Gonna back to my work already. 


p/s: I am so proud of my xiao shou. Hope he will win the competition. "support him'

No comments:

Post a Comment