Monday, December 5, 2011

Twilight Saga vs Vampire Diaries

First thing, don't blame me for comparing these two vampires series. 


If you have been chasing for these two series, you will find out there are quite a lot of differences between both series. 


For me, I'm totally so into Vampires Diaries. 
For Twilight, just so-so. 
But I still will go for Twilight as I wish the actors and actress can turn out my mind. After came out from the cinema, I know, they still cant. ;p


I still prefer Steward's brothers and Elena. Their acting are so natural and they can bring me into the drama. Story line was unpredictable. I love how the story goes. And the director and good enough to bring the message and vampires feel to us. 


I'm not studying the Twilight story. So I don't know the story of the book like any others readers out there. Before went inside cinema, I have totally zero knowledge of the story. Except for the last 3 episodes, but I already can guess what will go at the next. Love romance was too long and made me feel bored. 


That's just my opinion on both vampires series.
AND, I love Damon's eyes!! Mysterious and pretty eyes he has! JEALOUS!!


I'm a super VD's supporter!!! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment