Saturday, May 12, 2012

After assignments + presentation + fyp + exams' war

Working adult is always anticipate for weekend, cuz they know that they are free from works on weekend;

 students also always anticipate for holidays, but during holidays they still need to 'mentally' worry about their assignments and exams, which spoiled their holiday mood. 

So I rather go for a tiring +stressful but productive working life, rather than a tiring+ stressful but full of debt studying life. 

{even though the timetables are more flexible, I couldn't enjoy my student's privilege anymore, but I believe if I have the money, I don't care about all those privilege! }

Perhaps there is one day i will change my mind. 
But what important for me is - MONEY!!

i dont care if you are saying me money-minded. 
But what can you do without money? Eat also cannot lah, right?

Money 'might' not be the most important one,
but money NEVER be the less important one. 


I want MONEY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment